Completed Mini-project Reports
Most recently Completed Projects:
- Evaluating a strategy to assist undergraduate healthcare students to gain insights into the value of IPE experiences from recently qualified graduates. Dr Stella Howden, Queen Margaret University Edinburgh. Download Full Report (735kb)
- Promoting the life stories of older people in nursing care homes: A collaborative writing project between student nurses and care home residents. Dr Karen Spilsbury, University of York. Download full report Download executive summary
- Exploring the learner experience of e-Portfolios for formative and summative feedback in the health sciences, January 2011. Susi Peacock, Sue Murray; Centre for Academic Practice, Queen Margaret University, Scotland.
- Randomized controlled trial to test the effectiveness of a referral prioritization decision training tool for student occupational therapists, December 2010. Priscilla Harries, Libby Notley; Occupational Therapy, Brunel University. Download Full report(925KB)
- To examine undergraduate nursing students’ views on the value of clinically based research screencasts on their intention to engage with research and the research of others, August 2010. Peter Jones, School of Health care Sciences, College of Health and Behavioural Sciences, Bangor University, Wales. View Excutive Summary. Download Full Report(630KB). View the Screencasts.
- Of Sound Mind and Body? A Case Study, June 2010. Barbara Jack, Pat Hosgood , Julie Devereux, Jennifer Kirton, Edge Hill University. View Executive Summary. Download Full report(867KB) Visit Fitness to Practise Webzone.
- A qualitative study of first year paramedic students entering higher education, April 2010. Dr Aled Jones, Dr Julie Slater and Dr Pauline Griffiths; School of Health Science, Swansea University. View project abstract. Download full report(645KB)
- Interprofessional learning: exploring the benefits of engaging students in online peer mentoring, February 2010. Lynn Clouder,Marie Krumins and Bernie Davies; Faculty of Health and Life Sciences, Coventry University. View Executive Summary. Download Full report(580KB)
All completed mini-projects:
Please note the shortname column refers to the original location of these reports on our learning and teaching repository.
There are currently no results for this search.