Supporting New Academic Staff (SNAS)
This page provides new (and established!) staff working in Health-Sciences and Practice Higher Education with resources for learning, teaching and assessment. If you are studying on a PGCert HE (or similar) generic programme in your own Institution, or submitting an individual application for Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy we hope you find these pages helpful.
These resources are tasters for the wealth of collections available. If you find a resource that you think others would also benefit from and / or enjoy then please contact Clare Kell.
- Important resources to help all new staff in Health Sciences
- New academic staff activities:
3 new academic staff attended and presented or displayed posters at the Festival of Learning held in Edinburgh Napier, 30th March 2010. More details.
- Lost in Transition: Experiencing the transition into HE - 14/02/2011
- Collaborative Curriculum Design and Delivery 30/03/2010
- Narrowing the gap between research and practice through partnership working; development of an evaluation tool for health promotion practice
- Beginning an evaluation with RUFDATA: theorising a practical approach to evaluation planning 01/09/2009
- Becoming a Health Profession Educator in a University: the experiences of recently-appointed lecturers in Nursing, Midwifery and the Allied Health Professions