Welcome to news, views and updates on Health Science and Practice issues from a Scottish perspective to complement the information and resources related to Higher Education in England and Wales.
There are a number of key differences between the nations that make up the United Kingdom in how HE/FE is organised, run and quality assured. Focusing on the differences at this time will help to clarify points of departure, the rationale for these differences and, where possible, the effects of these differences on Scottish HE/FE so far.
HEA Scotland page for resources, events etc...Important links and information
- eLearning in Health 2011 conference: view the conference proceedings
- The dates for the Association for Simulated Practice in Healthcare Conference (ASPiH) have now been announced as Wednesday 9th and Thursday 10th November 2011
- NHS Lothian Health Promotion Service's Annual Report for 2009-2010 (PDF, 736 kb)
- Launch of AHP Document - "From Strength to Strength - Celebrating 10 years of the Allied Health Professions in Scotland"
- Scottish Enhancement Theme 2011–2014: Developing and Supporting the Curriculum
- NHS Scotland: From Strength to Strength - Celebrating 10 years of the Allied Health Professions in Scotland
- NHS Lothian Health Promotion Service Annual Report 2009-2010
- The NES Strategic Framework 2011-14: Quality Education for a Healthier Scotland
- Spiritual Care Matters
Get latest update news, events and activities from our RSS feed
Join HSAP Ning for discussion