Public Health has never been more important. It is both a discipline in its own right but also cuts across all the health and social care professions as well as planning, transport etc. The focus on health promotion and well-being complements acute and chronic disease prevention.
Open Educational Resources (OER) for Public Health are now more available as a result of our PHORUS project and the Special Interest Group takes forward issues of current importance.
- eLearning in Health 2011 conference: view the conference proceedings
- The PHORUS Project came to a successful conclusion with the publication of the Conceptual Framework and dissemination event on 26th October 2010.
- View presentations from the Public Health Special Interest Group meeting - The Practice Teacher: Innovations and Best Practice - 28/01/2011, King's College London.
- NHS Lothian Health Promotion Service Annual Report 2009-2010
- Promoting across-year support between postgraduate international students: The case of a Distance Learning MSc Programme in Public Health 17/02/2011
- Support for Practice Teachers: the role of the Clinical Development Advisor - 28/01/2011
- Public Health SIG meeting presentation 28/01/2011 - Palo Almond
- Healthy Lives, Healthy People: Additional Paper - November 2010
On the online form please select 'Public Health' in the list of Special Interest Groups.