Practice Education - Learning and Support
Education that takes place in practice is at the heart of the learning experience for students preparing for a career in health. Thus, practitioners also need to be well prepared to support and facilitate learning in the placement context with students of their own professions and also of other professions since collaborative practice is central to the overall learning experience.
You might also find the National Association of Educators in Practice (NAEP) to be a useful organisation for related events and resources.
- Challenges for International Students Undertaking Practice Placement in the UK 17/02/2011
- Learner Centred Assessment for International Students: Two Practice Based Examples 17/02/2011
- Guidelines for Audit of Student Placement - Cardiff University 2010
- Occasional Paper 11, September 2010
- Occasional Paper No 7, November 2005
On the online form please select 'Practice Learning and Support' in the list of Special Interest Groups.