- Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE) Publications
- AMEE publishes a range of low-cost guides giving practical advice and current thinking on a series of important topics in medical and health professions education. All of the AMEE Education Guides, BEME Guides and AMEE Occasional Papers can be purchased individually. Order a hard copyof the publication online for £8, or download an electronic copy for £5.
- Evaluating Educational Programs: A Planning Tool
- A website developed by the Office of Medical Education Research and Development (OMERAD) at Michigan State University. This tutorial will guide you through the six steps to developing an evaluation plan for your program or curriculum.
- The British Education Index (BEI)
- The British Education Index supports the professional study of education by facilitating the identification and use of specific reading matter and event-related information. This resource will be useful for searching for literature.
- Author AID: Supporting Developing Country Researchers in Publishing Their Work
- Author Aid is website is aimed at researchers and authors in developing countries. It is a great resource for others, including new authors and those new to peer review and editorial work.