- Collaborate to compete: Seizing the opportunity of online learning for UK higher education 10/01/2011
- Report to HEFCE by the Online Learning Task Force. The Online Learning Task Force was established in mid-2009 by HEFCE to address how UK higher education might maintain and extend its position as a world leader in online learning. This report is the outcome of that work.
- Healthy Lives, Healthy People: Additional Paper - November 2010
- This document accompanies the Public Health White Paper, Healthy Lives, Healthy People,1 and is a review of the evidence on the health and wellbeing of people in England today. It has informed the Government’s new approach and the proposed outcomes framework for public health.
- Healthy Lives, Healthy People: Our strategy for public health in England - November 2010
- This White Paper outlines a radical shift in the way we tackle public health challenges. We have to be bold because so many of the lifestyle-driven health problems we see today are already at alarming levels.