Learning and Teaching Consultants
Learning & Teaching Consultants proactively support all aspects of Health Sciences and Practice networking operations, stemming from their own specialist focus areas.
Activities will include some of the following:
- heading up special interest groups;
- moderating e-discussions;
- running workshops or seminars;
- facilitating face-to-face discussions;
- working on collaborative research projects;
- developing resources;
- producing mini-briefings;
- co-ordinating case studies collection and dissemination;
- providing web-based materials or communication links;
- reviewing materials and providing general support to the Health Sciences and Practice Subject Centre by being a source of advice and encouragement.
Current Learning and Teaching Consultants and their specialist area of focus are listed below. Click on name or area of focus to read a biography or visit the relevant area of focus page.
|Area of focus
||learning teaching consultant
(until July 2011)
|Wales and Supporting New Academic Staff||Clare Kell|
|Ethics and Practice Education||Janet Holt|
|Pedagogic Research||Marilyn Hammick|
|Interprofessional Education (IPE)